The team at Option Accounting can help you complete and lodge your tax return and specialise in individual tax returns, tax returns for investors and sole traders and contractor tax returns. Guiding you throughout the process you can rest assured your tax deductions are always maximised within the legal limits.
What you will need for your tax return depends on your personal circumstances. To find out exactly what you need, please contact us direct.
In general, you will need to be able to provide the following (if applicable):
- Tax File Number (TFN)
- Payment Summaries
- Bank details for refund (BSB and Account Number)
- Annual bank statement showing interest earned
- Dividend statements
- Annual statements from managed funds
- Details of foreign income earned
- Annual private health insurance statement
- Last year tax return
- Other income (rental properties, business, foreign income, capital gains, employee share schemes)
- Work related expenses (Car, Travel, Uniforms, Education, Home Office, Phone, Internet, Computer, etc.)
- Details of Income Protection Insurance
- Donations to Charities
- Expenses related to Investment Property
- Accountant Fees Invoice for previous year’s tax return
- Spouse details including taxable and exempt income
Let us prepare and lodge your tax return for you.
Contact us today on 1300 878 898 to speak to one of our experts for personalised advice.